BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

heeeellllloooooooo!!!!!!!
today we'll be goiing to sentosa with dearest netballers..only 5 ppl goin..me,nadiah hakim,fazirah,li ling&amanda..the 5 okb!hahahhaha;)
confirm fffuuuuunnnn!li ling,nadiah hakim and amanda go first becos me&faz woke up late ..and we'll meet them later at sentosa...hahahhahahh!niey uhhh si momok niey bangon lmbt beyh kene tunngu kakak dhe kluar g keje lag!hahahah..nvm its okay....hmm...this past fewdays im not in a good mood cause of smething!i hate him so much!sia2 je aku pgy chalet kaw!i regretted that i turned up for your chalet ..I will forget about you soon!u jerk!u promise me that u will not hurt my heart animore!but in the end,u hurt me!arrgghhh!i fed up with u!
i hate inndddrraaaaaa !u fucker!okay STOP!I MUST MOVE ON WITHOUT YOU...HAISH..!harap je otak besar&pandai!abeyh tknk gunakan!cb!
its so hurtful!=(

0 comments: